2008年12月31日 星期三

2009 Resolution

Though it's already very late, still insist to write my 2009 resolution on the first day of 2009.

1. Live and make people around me having a Happy Life
2. Finish my MBA (yeah, no more projects/homework tho I'll miss the class)
3. Find my next step in my career (I need some change)
4. Stay in shape (no weight gaining)
5. Spend more time with family esp. my dad and my grandma
6. Be a better Christian (keep praying and hope god will hear my voice, especially my prays for people around me)
7. Do something for the society (let's see if the plan will work out)
8. Understand myself more and know what I want/dun want & need/dun need in my life
9. Be more healthy
10. Europe Trip


No matter how much challenge I may see and how many ups and downs I need to survivein the coming year, when I read this message again, I will be able to give myself an answer.

沒有留言: