Had a really good baptism ceremony yesterday, with friends came(tho guess some of them were feeling bored) but really feel grateful about that.
Dunno why, I had a feeling that I lost my concealer in the washroom and I end up spent over 1 hour looking for it (but I never think I should look in the drawer coz I had gut feeling that I brought it along with me in the afternoon) but can't find it. Was getting panic and thinking about replacement and almost try it on my face then I realize that it has been sitting quietly in my drawer all the time. The whole story about losing it wasn't true............guess we did a lot of things in our life like this e.g our purpose of life, our loved ones, personal belief. When we think it has been lost, actually it was sitting there quietly and never move an inch.
Guess should spend a quiet evening this year to leave some time to rest and purify my mind......
沒有留言:
張貼留言